Cold Laser Light Therapy for Tissue Repair, Pain & Inflammation
Fusion Wellness & Physical Therapy offers Low Level Laser Therapy (also known as Cold Laser therapy or phototherapy) for both acute and chronic conditions. It was approved by the FDA in 2002, after a landmark study proved it effective in treating severe Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Low Level Light Therapy is a proven and highly effective therapeutic laser treatment which uses infrared light energy to increase local microcirculation, accelerates tissue repair, reduces pain, and decreases inflammation/edema, enhances immune response and angiogenesis (the development of new blood vessels) to provide pain relief. Our units use high power medical near infrared and red visible LEDs (wavelengths at 870 nm and 633 nm).
How does Low Level Laser Therapy work?
Cold lasers and other forms of light therapy act on chromophores, light-absorbing molecules similar to chlorophyll in most human cells. Chromophores use the energy from absorbed light to produce ATP, which can be used to synthesize collagen, enzymes, DNA, RNA and other materials.
Light therapy also reduces pain through additional pathways. At the appropriate wavelength, light exerts a direct, inhibitory effect on peripheral nerves, and helps with pain management associated with arthritis.
• Chronic Pain and Acute Pain reduction
• Soft Tissue Injuries
• Neck Pain
• Arthritis – Rheumatoid and Osteo Arthritis and Bursitis
• Inflammation conditions
• Post surgical healing of scars, incision site and pain, swelling, bruising
• Strains of muscle, muscle and tendon tears, Ligaments
• Sprains of ankle and other places
• Sports medicine for injury of athletes
• Foot Pain, foot swelling
• Plantar Fasciitis – foot, heel Spurs, Achilles tendonitis
• Muscle Spasms or tension
• Fibromyalgia and Neuralgia
• Lower Back Pain
• Carpel Tunnel Syndrome – Hand
• Whiplash Neck Injuries
• Migraine Headaches
• TMJ of Jaw – Temporo Mandibular Joint Dysfunction
• Rotator Cuff Syndrome
• Spinal Disc Herniation
• Post Operative Knee and Hip Rehabilitation
• Ankle Sprains
• Cosmetic facial Contouring, Scars and Keloid repair
Single Session (Approximately 10 Minutes): $35
3 Sessions: $89 (10% in Savings)
6 Sessions: $179 (15% in Savings)
9 Sessions: $236 (25% in Savings)
12 Sessions: $294 (30% in Savings)
*No additional charge if utilized during physical therapy session.