Written by Heather Jeffcoat, DPT
A Brief List of Orthopaedic Issues We Treat
We treat a wide variety of orthopaedic issues, including acute, subacute, and chronic injuries of bone, joints and muscles, and injuries sustained during sports and other activities, including:
- Low back pain / strain / sprain
- Shoulder pain (rotator cuff impingement, tear, bursitis)
- Adhesive Capsulitis / Frozen shoulder
- Neck pain (bulging or herniated discs, strains, sprains, whiplash)
- Postural Dysfunction
- Tension Headaches
- Hip Pain (bursitis, femoralacetabular impingement (FAI), IT Band syndrome)
- Groin Strain, Athletic Pubalgia, Sports Hernia
- Post-operative programs for lumbar, cervical, hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow, wrist surgeries
To see what treatments we offer for orthopedic issues, click here.
To schedule an appointment with one of our trained therapists, click here.