Written by Heather Jeffcoat, DPT
Treatments We Offer for a Wide Range of Orthopaedic Issues
We treat a variety of orthopaedic issues including acute, subacute, and chronic injuries of bone, joints and muscles, including injuries sustained during sports or other activities.
- Low back pain / strain / sprain
- Shoulder pain (rotator cuff impingement, tear, bursitis)
- Adhesive Capsulitis / Frozen shoulder
- Neck pain (bulging or herniated discs, strains, sprains, whiplash)
- Postural Dysfunction
- Tension Headaches
- Hip Pain (bursitis, femoralacetabular impingement (FAI), IT Band syndrome)
- Groin Strain, Athletic Pubalgia, Sports Hernia
- Post-operative programs for lumbar, cervical, hip, knee, ankle, shoulder, elbow, wrist surgeries
To schedule an appointment with one of our trained therapists, click here.