PT Services Offered:
- Specialized Pelvic Floor, Pregnancy, Post-partum, General Orthopaedics, and Cancer Rehabilitation programs
- Evaluation & Treatment - Individualized treatment plans, 1-1.5 hour with a physical therapist
- The IRAS Method for painful intercourse and interstitial cystitis
- Treatment of a variety of Men's and Women's Health dysfunctions
- Manual Therapy
- Exercise Prescription
- Fascial Stretch Therapy™
- Ultrasound, Electrical Stimulation
- Biofeedback for Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
- PeriCoach Specialist for Stress Incontinence and mild prolapse
- InTone Specialist for Stress, Urge and Mixed Urinary Incontinence, Accidental Bowel Leakage (fecal incontinence)
- Cancer rehabilitation, including treatment for Lymphaedema
- A private, comfortable treatment environment
- No unlicensed personnel used. Ever.
- Personal training services also offered
All of our female services are now posted exclusively at the Femina Physical Therapy website:
The goal of this initial evaluation is to understand all the different layers that could possibly be contributing to your condition. Once we understand the root causes of your issue, we will formulate a treatment plan to help you start feeling better, experiencing less pain, and getting back to the activities that you care about."
Check out all our Female-based services at FeminaPT.com
Pelvic floor issues can be multi-layered and complex. Often times with our male clients, they have seen more than one provider: urologists, physical therapists, and primary care physicians before finding our clinic. Your therapist will use the 90 minute evaluation to understand all the things that could possibly be contributing to your condition: movement patterns, musculoskeletal problems, nerve impingement, among others. Once your therapist understands the driving causes of your condition, they will formulate a treatment plan to help you start feeling better, experiencing less pain, and getting back to the activities that you care about.
Pelvic floor issues including constipation and incontinence can affect kids as well as adults. At Fusion Wellness & Physical Therapy our therapists work with you and your child to make a safe and comfortable environment to treat these common issues to help your child function at their best and prevent pelvic floor issues in later childhood and adulthood.
We offer a large range of orthopaedic services and treatments for acute, subacute and chronic injuries of bone, joints and muscles, including injuries sustained during sports or other activities.
Fusion Wellness is proud to offer a comprehensive cancer survivor rehabilitation program for men and women, including Lymphaedema therapy (complete manual decongestive therapy / manual lymphatic drainage), post radiation dilator use for pelvic area cancers, post-prostatectomy biofeedback for incontinence, garment recommendations, and more. On staff we have Laureen McVicker, PT, CLT, a Certified Lymphaedema Therapist with over three decades of experience and oversees our cancer rehabilitation program.
InTone is a home biofeedback and electrical stimulation device used to conservatively treat stress, urge and mixed urinary incontinence. Bladder leakage, even just a few drops is NOT normal. Bladder leakage can get WORSE if not treated. We also carry the InTone MV, for male urinary incontinence and male/female bowel incontinence.
Fusion Wellness PT offers Fascial Stretch Therapy™, an assisted-stretching system that unlocks the flexibility potential in your body! FST™ is a unique system of therapy & training that dramatically improves your flexibility by lengthening your fascia.